Bioinformatics: A Crash Course
IDRACK recently organized a crash course in Bioinformatics which was delivered online through Zoom. The course was attended by several students from across Pakistan. This is the first session of a six-part series.
This session covers the basics of Protein Structures, how protein structures come about, how the structures are experimentally determined, web resources where they are deposited and basic visualization of protein structures.
The next sessions will touch:
- Protein Structure Visualization: An introduction
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations: An introduction
- Machine Learning: An introduction
- Bioinformatics Resources: Part 1
- Bioinformatics Resources: Part 2